St. Petersburg College seeks to support, facilitate, and promote collaboration, partnership, and engagement between the college and its many constituent groups.
Many of our faculty members strive to nurture this set of values set forth by the college, and so SPC has designated ten instructors as great examples of civic and community engagement in their subject areas. These designees have demonstrated outstanding achievement in and commitment to community outreach and engagement. We are proud to honor our colleagues who are making significant contributions to their communities through their time, actions, talents, and dedication outside of the classroom.
- Meg Delgato – Education
- Bonnie Jefferis – Communications
- Kathleen Lane – Nursing
- Greg Lewis – Engineering, Manufacturing, and Building Arts
- Laura Malavé – Technology
- Nathan Muehl – Humanities and Fine Arts
- Alanna Olah – Business
- Sharon Olsen – Social/Behavioral Sciences & Human Services
- Carol Rasor – Public Safety, Public Policy, and Legal Studies
- Kelli Stickrath – Science and Mathematics