St. Petersburg College’s Career and Academic Communities Fair on June 19-22 is a great opportunity for students to connect with other business students and faculty.
Pick the date and location that works best for your and come explore business degree and career options.
Career and Academic Communities Fair – eight convenient locations, four days
- Monday, June 19 – SPC Midtown, Lobby – Noon–2 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 – St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus, Student Services Lobby – Noon-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 – Clearwater Campus, Ethics and Social Sciences Building Room 104 – Noon–2 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 21 – SPC Downtown, Lobby – 12:30–2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 22 – Seminole Campus, UP Building Lobby – 9:30–11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, June 22 – Tarpon Springs Campus, Fine Arts Building Room 132 – 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Health program options
Faculty and staff from the Health Sciences and Veterinary Technology community will be at the Health Education Center and the Veterinary Technology Center on Tuesday, June 20:
- Health Education Center, 177 N/S – 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Veterinary Technology Center, Room 141 – 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
All sessions are free and open to the public.
Get the tools for success
Prospective students can speak with faculty who will be available to provide information on our certificates, associate, and baccalaureate programs. Learn about financial aid opportunities, and many of the challenging career options available to graduates. Get ready to step into a successful future with the College of Business at St. Petersburg College!
Student success in SPC’s Business Community
Carolyn Riggins used the skills she learned while earning her Bachelors of Applied Science in Management and Organizational Leadership degree to further her success at TD Bank, and to start a small business. She earned her degree while working a full time job, and caring for a family. Business classes at St. Petersburg College can provide knowledge and skills to help students succeed in their job today, and help them reach their goals in the years to come. Prospective students will have the opportunity to meet successful graduates like Carolyn, and network with instructors and potential employers at the Career and Academic Communities Fair.