Sign up NOW for InnovateHER 2017, a nationwide competition launched by the U.S. Small Business Administration to find innovative products and services that help impact and empower women’s lives.
St. Petersburg College is partnering with the SBA on the competition.
Register today for InnovateHER 2017
- Participants must register to participate, and submissions are due Sunday, May 21.
- Register online at www.tbinnovates.com/InnovateHER.cfm
Local competitions are being held across the country for InnovateHER 2017. Those selected as winners at these events will move on to the semi-final round. Ten finalists will then be invited to the National InnovateHER: Innovating for Women Business Challenge to be held in mid-2017 where they will compete for the top three awards and a total of $70,000 in prizes.
Locally, a pitch event for InnovateHER 2017 will be held at The Palladium Theater at St. Petersburg College on Monday, May 22. There is limited availability to pitch at this event, which is open to the public.
Judging criteria includes:
- Potential for commercialization
- Impact on the lives of women and families
- Ability to fill a need in the marketplace
For more details, contact the Tampa Bay Innovation Center at email@example.com.