Looking to get hired? Seven Publix stores are coming to SPC St. Petersbug/Gibbs Campus for a hiring event and you’re invited! The event will take place on Dec. 3 from 10 a.m – 3 p.m. in the SS Lobby. Apply, interview, and get hired on the spot for one of 75-125 positions.
For the 21st consecutive year, Publix has earned a spot on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Publix was also named one of the best employers to work for in Indeed.com’s Top-Rated Workplaces in 2018. The list is compiled from the 2018 Fortune 500 list based on 72 million ratings and reviews of companies. Publix, at number 19, is the only supermarket chain on the list.
All stores are looking for a variety of positions – both seasonal and long-term – including entry-level managerial roles.
The following 7 stores will be here from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm:
- Publix Super Market at Seville Square (3030 54th Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33712)
- Publix Super Market at Bay Pointe Plaza (5295 34th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711)
- Publix Super Market at Dolphin Village (4655 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706)
- Publix Super Market at South Pasadena (1075 Pasadena Ave S, South Pasadena, FL 33707)
- Publix Super Market at University Village (250 3rd St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701)
- Publix Super Market at 700 Central (725 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701)
- Publix Super Market on Treasure Island (111 104th Ave, Treasure Island, FL 33706)
This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a great company and make professional connections.
Remember, it’s a good idea to check in with Career Services on your campus prior to the hiring event. Have your resume reviewed and practice your interview skills. You can also stop by a resume workshop at your campus to learn the nuts and bolts of creating a resume. Practice your elevator speech and be ready to put your best foot forward. Publix is waiting for YOU!
If you have any questions about the Publix hiring event, please contact Leah Deranian, Career Specialist on the St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus.