Which degree programs are for you? Is your interest in Associates in Science or Bachelor’s Programs at St. Petersburg College?
Clearwater Career Services is hosting an Open House Wednesday, March 20 from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. We are focused on SPC degree programs. This event will be held in the Library Building, 1st Floor, Community Room. Take advantage of this great opportunity to meet one-on-one with professionals.
Associate in Science Degree Programs
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Biotechnology Laboratory Technology
- Building Design and Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Technology
- Environmental Science Technology
- Paralegal Studies
Have you been wanting to get your bachelor’s degree, but not sure where to start? Learn more about some of the great bachelor programs offered at Clearwater Campus.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Biology (B.S.)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Education (B.S.)
- Paralegal Studies (B.A.S.)
- Public Policy and Administration (B.S.)
- Technology Development and Management (B.A.S.)
Consider these facts when you are pursuing different SPC degree programs:
- Computer Programming and Analysis programs provide hands-on training on specific languages you will use as a programmer with flexible scheduling and online options. All programs can be applied to our Technology Development and Management B.A.S. degree.
- Our bachelor’s degree in Biology prepares you for careers in health care, education, conservation, research or advanced study.
- Paralegal Studies program offers an associate degree, a bachelor’s degree, and an advanced certificate program. And, these programs have been approved by the American Bar Association.
- SPC’s bachelor’s degree in Public Policy and Administration prepares you to make decisions and influence a wide variety of public policies. You learn the ins and outs of policy making and how to become a leader. You also gain strong skills in policy analysis so you can design effective policies.
- Early Childhood Education programs follow a pathway to prepare you to work effectively with early learners (birth to age 4) and their families in both the public and private sectors. SPC can also meet your professional development needs for early childhood credentials.
- SPC Business programs gives you the leadership skills to succeed in business. Our programs are designed with input from local business leaders who know what it takes to succeed.
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Building Arts programs give you the cutting-edge skills and industry certifications you need for jobs in growing fields. SPC’s engineering technology program is recognized as a model for associate in science programs around the country.
Mark your calendar. Stop by our Open House on March 20. Discover the great degree programs available to help you succeed in your career!