Recently, U.S. News and World Report ranked Insurance Agent as #7 in a list of 2015 Top Business Jobs with a median salary of $48,210 in 2013. Completion of SPC’s Insurance Services A.S. degree includes receipt of your 440 license through the State of Florida.
Learn more about SPC’s Insurance Services A.S. track and explore a career in:
- Claims Adjuster
- Customer Service Representative
- Claims Service Representative
- Insurance Specialist
- Insurance Sales Agent
Networking event details
On Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016, from 5:30-7:30 p.m., St. Petersburg College will host a Risk Management and Insurance Career Networking Event at the SPC EpiCenter, 13805 58th St. N., Clearwater, FL 33760. During this event you can:
- Learn about career opportunities in the dynamic and growing risk management and insurance industry
- $700 scholarships
- Network with local insurance employers
- Learn about employment advancement opportunities
- Ask employers questions in an informal setting
- Learn more about what degrees you can earn at SPC to make you more marketable in this field
The event is sponsored by SPC and the Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA). View printable event flyer.
Reserve your spot for this event
Seating is limited. Please R.S.V.P. online today or call 727-302-6487.
* Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics