St. Petersburg College recently hosted the first Meet Our Expert Entrepreneur Panel: How to Launch Your Business, at the Seminole Campus Digitorium. The Lunch & Learn event was hosted by SPC’s Career and Entrepreneurship Center.
Thank you to our Expert Entrepreneurship Panel for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their expertise with our SPC students and take student questions too!
Expert Entrepreneur Panel
Our expert entrepreneur panel in order of presentations were:
- Deborah Cerminaro Eldrige, J.D.- Law Professor/Lead Business Law Instructor, St. Petersburg College
- David Zillig, former CEO and Founder of Jani-King
- Ken Gordon, CEO of FranBiz-International Franchise & Business Consulting
- Linda Goldfarb, Owner of LSG Consulting Services, LLC-Coaching and Consulting
- Tom Hamilton, CEO and Founder of West Bay Media Group
To be added to the next panel invite list, please send an email to email@example.com
Earn an Entrepreneurship Certificate at SPC
Thinking of starting your own business? Our Entrepreneurship Certificate can point you in the right direction. Our online courses teach you how to develop a business plan and manage and market your business.
Photo courtesy of Carolyn Hamilton Creative Director of West Bay Media Group.