We will be hosting an enrollment event on March 26 from 12 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. at St. Petersburg College Clearwater Campus, ES 104. The Tampa Bay TechHire program has partnered with SPC’s Workforce Institute to offer select healthcare and technical training for FREE.
This is an exciting opportunity to receive free training for some of the bay area’s most exciting, rewarding, and in-demand career fields. Don’t miss out! The following programs are designed to prepare individuals for high demand jobs:
Workforce Technical Training
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- Apple Programming
- HTML 5
- Mobile Device Repair
- Intro to Programming using Python
- Intro to Programming using Java
- SQL: Intro to Database Administration Certification
- Clinical Medical Assistant
Prospective students must meet the following eligibility requirements to attend:
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 29
- Underemployed or unemployed
- Additional requirements may apply
For additional information, please contact The Workforce Institute at 727-341-4445.