Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes? Be a part of the office responsible for admitting and graduating students and handling everything in between.
St. Petersburg College’s Office of Admissions & Records is hiring to support the transfer evaluation team and assist with the maintenance of student records. A Federal Work-Study position is a great opportunity to learn as you earn. You would:
- Assist the data management team with the intake and sorting of applications and related credentials
- Scan, index and verify documents in Image Now, the college’s document management system
- Supporting the transfer articulation team by preparing and verifying incoming transcripts.
- Enter and update data in PeopleSoft, the college SIS (Student Information System)
- Provide and excellent level of customer service, with an emphasis on quality assurance.
As a result, you will gain experience in:
- Working in a fast-paced environment with constant benchmarks and deadlines
- Processing sensitive documents
- Being a member of a team and learning flexibility, conflict management and cooperation
- Providing excellent customer service and communicating in a professional manner
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
This position is located at the District Office, 6021 142nd Avenue N, Clearwater, FL. Standard hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Preference is given to students who can work a minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
We are flexible with individual schedules and will work with your class schedule each term to ensure there are no conflicts between assigned work hours and your academic success.
More Work Study jobs available
This isn’t the only Federal Work Study position at the college. For questions about this and other Federal Work-Study jobs, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more about student employment at St. Petersburg College.