Join the St. Petersburg College Clearwater Career Services team and representatives from various state universities in Florida at our Feb. 13 Clearwater Campus Transfer Fair, and learn more about the additional educational opportunities that are available to you.
Clearwater Career Services is hosting the fair from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Ethics and Social Sciences (ES) Building, Room 104. This is a great opportunity to speak to advisors/representatives from major universities in Florida and ask questions about transferring, admissions, and degree options.
- SPC partners with more than 15 Florida universities including the University of South Florida, Saint Leo University, and the University of Tampa. Representatives from these universities will be attending this year’s transfer fair.
- Learn more about the types of bachelor’s degree programs offered at SPC including in: Business, Information Technology, Education, Health Sciences, Science and Environmental Technology, Nursing, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Public Policy and Administration, Paralegal Studies, Public Safety, and Veterinary Technology.
- You can also earn your bachelor degree through the University Partnership Center. UPC offers more than 100 bachelor’s and graduate degree programs and certificates through a variety of fully accredited colleges and universities.
- Check out the Transfer Evaluation Tool! This tool compares SPC course credits with those from other colleges and universities. This tool is reviewed and updated continually.
- Learn more about the Associate in Arts Degree (A.A.) – General Studies to Bachelor’s Degree Program. An associate in arts degree is designed to transfer to a bachelor’s degree at SPC or to a state university. You can find the requirements for approximately 250 university majors and track your progress toward completion through the A.A. transfer evaluation tool on the FloridaShines website.
All SPC students, alumni, and the public are welcome to attend the Clearwater Campus Transfer Fair! Whatever your interest is, stop by the fair, and learn more about the variety of educational opportunities available to you.