Are you thinking about a business degree or certificate? Are you drawn to finance and insurance, marketing, human resources, hospitality or operations? This is an event for you. Come meet with employers and faculty to discuss your business career plan.
Students, are you currently seeking a business degree or certificate? This is an event for you too. Come dressed to make a professional first impression. Brush up on your elevator speech. Bring your resume and meet with employers who are looking for you.
This Business Expo and Career Fair has something for everyone.
Save the date: April 23, 2019
Where: SPC EpiCenter – first floor – 13805 58th St N., Clearwater, FL 33760
Time: 3:00 – 7:00pm
Three exciting opportunities at one College of Business event!
- Business Expo
- Risk Management Insurance Career Fair (Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!)
- Hospitality & Tourism Career Expo and Job Fair (Information and more jobs!)
At the Business Expo:
- Meet the College of Business Dean, Faculty, and staff – ask about your programs and get insight into applying classroom knowledge to the real world of work.
- Meet with Advisors and Financial aid – Questions on registering or applying for aid will be answered.
- Mini speaker series will be infused throughout the event. Come hear from experts.
- Learn about the different certificates and degrees SPC offers. Which one(s) works best for you?
Job in the Career Fair:
- Network with Employers – It’s not (just) what you know but who you know.
- Come meet “who’s” in the business world.
- Resume reviews – Get expert advice on updating your resume from experts in Career Services and the College of Business.
- LinkedIn Headshot – Come dressed professionally for that perfect picture.
Whether you have declared your business major or are still trying to decide, this event if for you. We look forward to meeting you on Tuesday, April 23rd at the Epicenter.
To request more information about this event, please contact Tracy Garrett.
To request accessibility accommodations, please contact TJ Williams.
A special thank you to Stephanie Henningsen, Student Life and Leadership on the Clearwater Campus, for your contribution of this article.