Have questions about the business programs offered at St. Petersburg College? Learn more about them at the College of Business Expo on Oct. 25!
This event will be held in the Collaborative Labs at the EpiCenter from 4 – 6:30pm.
At the Expo
- Apply for admission
- Ask questions about College of Business programs
- Speak to the dean, faculty, advisors, and alumni
- Learn more about associate and bachelor’s degrees and the courses offered
- Learn more about current job and internship opportunities, as well as College of Business clubs
Mini workshops, free resources
- Get help from a librarian and other SPC resources for your job search
- Receive resume writing assistance
- Explore student clubs in your areas of interest
- Take part in the “Ask a Grad” session
- Understand capstone expectations and hear about successes
- Learn about salary expectations for a particular field
Preparing for the Business Expo
Try to get an idea of what business degree you want to pursue and bring that idea with you to the Expo. This will help you be able to make the best use of your time while you’re there. It’s always good to be prepared!
Check out the list of College of Business degree offerings and see what you have the most interest in, plus learn more about media salary expectations for various fields in the Tampa Bay area.
Unable to attend the Expo for the in-person session? Join us online!
Log in to the Adobe Connect here on Oct. 25 any time from 4 – 6:30 p.m. to be a part of our mini workshops and ask any questions you may have.