Join us at the the Business Expo and Career Fair on Tuesday, April 23 from 3 to 7 p.m. at St. Petersburg College EpiCenter.
Who Should Attend?
- New students looking to get started in a business degree or certificate
- Current students seeking networking experience
- Graduates looking for career advice for a promotion, job or to further their education
- High school students and parents exploring a major in business and get started at St. Petersburg College
- Community members interested in business careers
Something for everybody at the Business Expo
- Free career preparation assistance
- Interview tips
- Resume reviews
- Helpful hints for your LinkedIn profile
- Free professional headshot
- A chance to enter and win a gift certificate for Ocean Hai
- Light refreshments served
Come dressed for success and network with human resource professionals from more than 30 top local companies. A Ready Room will be available prior to entering the career fair at the Expo. SPC career professionals will be on hand to help you make the most of the career fair!
Here are some of the companies you can meet with at the Business Expo:
- Adult Learners Head Start
- American Integrity Insurance Group
- American Queen Steamboat Company
- Bouchard Insurance
- Career Source Pinellas
- Cx3 Ads
- Davis Bews Design Group
- Edge Hotel
- Kessler Agency
- First Home Bank
- Florida Association of Insurance Agents
- Hugh Cotton Insurance
- Nielsen Media
- OneMain Financial
- Palm Harbor Chick-fil-A
- Pro Kitchen Hub Tampa
- Sandpearl Resort
- Sans Market
- Southern Hospitality Management & Development Corp.
- SPC Workforce Institute
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club
- Tim Tran State Farm Agency
- Tradewinds Island Resorts
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina
- UCF Undergraduate Admissions at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- Wallace, Welch, and Willingham Insurance
- Wyndham Destinations
- Wyndham Ground Clearwater Time Share
At the Expo, speak with advisors and faculty to learn about business degrees and certificates that are the foundation of a successful career. Meet with financial aid advisors and learn about scholarships and payment plans. The Summer Term starts on May 20, and Fall 2019 begins on Aug. 19, so don’t delay!
Special thanks to the Florida Association of Insurance Agents for sponsoring light refreshments and to the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach for donating a gift certificate to Ocean Hai, their fine dining, four diamond restaurant! Enter to win the gift certificate at the Business Expo registration table!
Questions? Contact Tracy Garrett at 727-341-3172.