If you are interested in serving your community, exploring different public safety careers at the St. Petersburg College’s upcoming recruitment fair may help determine your future in the workforce!
Public safety encompasses positions in various areas, such as criminal justice, crime scene processing, firefighting, digital forensics, homeland security, and emergency management.
If you would like to know more about this exciting field, don’t miss the chance to join the Public Safety Recruitment Fair at the Allstate Center Thursday, March 22, from 4-6 p.m.
Networking & career opportunities
This event, open to all SPC students and the public, will feature representatives from many public safety agencies in the community who will help recruits and students learn about available career opportunities in public safety. In addition, attendees will have a chance to network with public safety professionals and agencies.
Recruitment Fair participants
- Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office
- Manatee County Sheriff’s Office
- New College of Florida (EOT’s)
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
- Lakeland Police Department
- Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
- Sarasota Police Department
- St. Petersburg Police Department
- Tampa International Airport Police Department
- Treasure Island Police Department
- Winter Garden Police Department
Proper education and training are critical in the public safety field. Attendees will also have a chance to meet with Allstate Center’s career and academic advisors to explore the various programs and training academies offered by SPC.
In short, if you are looking for networking opportunities, resume assistance, or simply want to know more about SPC’s Public Safety programs and training academies, the Allstate Public Safety Career Fair is the right event for you!
When: March 22, from 4 – 6 pm
Where: SPC Allstate Center – Florida Room