Interested in becoming a paralegal? The Summer Paralegal Studies Information Session at SPC has the answers to your questions. Reserve your spot today and attend the event on June 21 from 5:30 – 7 pm at the Clearwater Campus.
The future is bright for paralegals. This high-paying, high job satisfaction field is expected to grow faster than average. Click here for more on the paralegal occupation.
- Speak to the dean, faculty and an advisor
- Current students can learn how to transfer their associate degree to SPC’s bachelor’s degree program
- Learn how to enhance your bachelor’s degree with a baccalaureate certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Learn about the different paralegal databases available to you as a student
- Learn more about associate and bachelor’s degrees and the courses we offer
Why SPC for your Paralegal Studies degree?
- Exceptional and experiences faculty
- Classes offered in a 16-week timeframe
- A close working relationship with the legal profession
- An engaged advisory board
- Unique, innovative courses
- Practical skills
- Affordable tuition
- Evening classes
- Classes taught exclusively by local practicing attorneys and sitting judges
After completing the Paralegal Studies program offered at SPC, you can walk away with legal knowledge and operational skills that are the benchmark of successful careers. Graduates are prepared to assist in interview and investigation, legal research, discovery and litigation support, and design and development of new procedures.
All of SPC’s paralegal programs are approved by the American Bar Association (ABA) .