Don’t miss out! Join us for our Paralegal Studies Information Session/New Student orientation.
Sept. 16, 2019
SPC Clearwater Campus
2465 Drew Street
At the session, you can:
- Ask questions about the paralegal field
- Speak to the dean, faculty and an advisor
- Current students can learn how to transfer their associate degree to our bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies
- Learn how to enhance your bachelor’s degree with a baccalaureate certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Learn about the different paralegal libraries and databases available to you as a student
- Learn more about associate and bachelor’s degrees and the courses we offer
New! At the end of the event, you will have the opportunity to sit in on one of our Intro to Paralegal classes. You can also go over your “My Learning Plan” (MLP) with faculty to plan out your entire schedule for the program so you can stay on track and finish in a timely manner.
Reserve your space online today, or call Tracy Garrett at 727-341-3172 with any questions.
Paralegal Studies programs at SPC
- St. Petersburg College offers three programs in Paralegal Studies:
- Paralegal Studies Post-bachelor’s Certificate (designed for students who already have a bachelor’s degree in another discipline)
You can specialize in up to three areas, including:
- Estate and Guardianship Administration
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
Why SPC for your Paralegal Studies degree?
- Exceptional and experiences faculty
- Classes offered in a 16-week timeframe
- A close working relationship with the legal profession
- An engages advisory board
- Unique, innovative courses
- Practical skills
- Affordable tuition
- Evening classes
- Classes taught exclusively by local practicing attorneys and sitting judges
After completing the Paralegal Studies program offered at SPC, you can walk away with legal knowledge and operational skills that are the benchmark of successful careers. Graduates are prepared to assist in interview and investigation, legal research, discovery and litigation support and design and development of new procedures.
Programs Approved by the American Bar association (ABA)
All of SPC’s paralegal programs are approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).