Build your future and look at career opportunities in Engineering, Manufacturing, and Building Arts Nov. 15 at an open house at the St. Petersburg College’s Clearwater Campus. Florida ranks among the top 10 states for manufacturing and is home to more than 18,200 manufacturing companies, offering many options for those considering their career path.
Open House details
This event is a great way to find out more about engineering, manufacturing, and building arts programs and career opportunities to see which is the best fit for you. Whether you are already an SPC student or considering applying to the college, get started by attending.
During the event, you can:
- Learn about certificate and associate programs – engineering, manufacturing and building arts
- See demonstrations with CNC mill, laser engraver, and 3D printers
- Tour labs
- Learn about certificate and associate programs
- View work completed by architecture students
- Meet with SPC faculty and academic advisor
Attend the event:
- Wednesday, Nov. 15, from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Clearwater Campus, CC Building
- RSVP today online and reserve your seat
SPC offers industry certifications and associate degree programs with embedded certificates that not only make you a specialist but can get you into this field quickly.
Our hands-on engineering technology programs give you the skills to become a go-to problem solver and the precise technical know-how needed in today’s advanced manufacturing operations require.
At SPC’s Collaborative Center for Emerging Technologies, you’ll get hands-on training in an open manufacturing learning facility. Here, you can take training in additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, quality measurement, electronic instrumentation and reverse engineering.
SPC’s SolidWorks Design Center, the first of its kind in Florida, makes use of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment, 3-D scanners and 3-D printers.