St. Petersburg College will be hosting its 4th Annual Technology Career Exploration event from 5:30 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 4, at the SPC Seminole Campus, 9200 113th St. N. in the Conference Center (CC). Doors will open at 5:30 p.m., and the event, which is free and open to the public, starts at 6 p.m.
4th Annual Technology Career Exploration event
At the technology career exploration event you can learn about:
- Everything you need to be prepared to work in the IT field
- Available jobs
- What IT professionals are looking for in a candidate
- Growing trends in IT
- Salary expectations
- IT degree program options available at SPC
The expo will feature panelists:
- Brandon Faulkenham, Divison Director, Robert Half Technology
- Ryan McNulty, Talent Acquisition and Campus Relations, Tech Data
- Bruce Philipoom, VP Technology Infrastructure, Raymond James
- Mario Ricatti, Manager of Infrastructure Services, NetWolves
Panel portion will be moderated by Cindy Brown, CEO, Pratt Brown & Associates.
The Information Technology market wants you!
Dress to impress and bring plenty copies of your resume because you will also get the opportunity to network with HR and IT professionals from:
- Geographic Solutions
- IT Authorities
- Pratt Brown and Associates
- Raymond James
- Robert Half Technology
- SPC CCIT
- Tech Data
- …and more!
RSVP online today at http://web.spcollege.edu/survey/23377
For more information on the Technology Career Exploration event, please contact Charleston Fritts at 727-341-4641 or Fritts.Charleston@spcollege.edu
St. Petersburg College offers Information Technology degrees
Today it’s hard to find an industry that doesn’t rely on technology in almost every aspect on their business. At SPC, the College of Computer & Information Technology provides a guided pathway for degrees and certificates in a number of areas and a bachelor’s degree in technology management. In addition, SPC also offers state-of-the-art laboratories, equipment and specialized classes in online or traditional classroom settings.
Learn more about St. Petersburg College’s technology degrees.