The St. Petersburg College Center for International Programs received amazing entries for the SPC 2017 International Photo Contest! The contest was open to all current SPC students, faculty, and staff. Photos submitted were taken by current students, staff or professors somewhere outside of the US.
Thank you to everyone who participated by entering a photo submission to the 2017 SPC International Photo Contest.
We are now on Phase 2, this means it’s now time to submit your votes by liking your favorite photo on the official SPC International Photo Contest Voting event on the Center for International Programs Facebook Page.
Phase 2: Voting
- Voting will begin on Thursday, November 30, 2017, at 10:00am, and it will close on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 3:00pm.
- Each photo will be posted by the Center for International Programs on the SPC 2017 International Photo Contest event page on Facebook.
- The photo that receives most likes on the SPC 2017 International Photo Contest event page in each category will win.
- There are two categories: one for students and one for faculty/staff.
- The winners from each category will be announced on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
Are you ready to submit your vote for your favorite international photograph? The photos are now uploaded on Facebook and voting has begun!
Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Go on Facebook: SPC International Photo Contest Voting event
- Like your favorite photo to submit your vote!
Did you enter the contest?
Share the link to your photo from the SPC International Photo Contest Voting event with your friends to earn more likes and win the SPC 2017 International Photo Contest!
Remember: voting is open until Thursday, December 7, 2017, at 3:00pm.
The potential winners will be notified on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
For contest details please click here.