The St. Petersburg College Center for International Programs is now taking entries for the 2017 International Photo Contest! The contest is open to all current SPC students, faculty, and staff. To enter you will need a photograph that YOU took somewhere outside of the US. You cannot enter a photo of you that someone else took.
You must follow the rules in order to be eligible. Please click here to view the guidelines and full contest rules.
Phase 1: Entering the contest
- How to enter: Email up to two photos you took while traveling outside the U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii and US territories do not count) to email@example.com.
- Email guidelines: The email must include: the photograph, your name, your email address, your phone number, and your student ID.
- Email submission period: Your photos must be received between Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017 at 8:00am and Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- There is a limit of two (2) submissions per person and a limit of one (1) prize per person.
Phase 2: Voting
- Voting will begin on Thursday, November 30, 2017, at 10:00am, and it will close on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 3:00pm.
- Each photo will be posted by the Center for International Programs on the SPC 2017 International Photo Contest event page on Facebook.
- The photo that receives most likes on the SPC 2017 International Photo Contest event page in each category will win.
- There are two categories: one for students and one for faculty/staff.
- The winners from each category will be announced on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
Have a photo you took while traveling outside the US? Make sure you enter the 2017 International Photo Contest before the deadline of November 26, 2017 at 11:59pm.
All current SPC students, faculty and staff are invited and encouraged to enter the contest!