Students, is Basic Life Support/CPR required as one of your health program admission requirements? Now’s your chance to meet this requirement. St. Petersburg College’s Health Education Center – your home for BLS/CPR classes! We serve EMS, nurses, physicians, and other healthcare providers by conducting monthly BLS/CPR classes. Here are details about our upcoming classes:
- Friday, August 12, 2016
- Friday, September 9, 2016
- Friday, October, 7, 2016
- Friday, November 4, 2016
- St. Petersburg College – Health Education Center
- 7200 66th Street N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- $45 course fee. Payable by cash or credit/debit card.
- The course fee does not include the required AHA BLS Provider Manual 2015 (Item # 15-1010).
- The manual costs $17.65 and is available at the HEC Barnes & Noble bookstore. Phone 727-202-3603.
- The book is required to successfully complete the course.
- You will be practicing skills requiring you to work on your hands and knees, bending, standing, and lifting, so you will want to wear loose, comfortable clothing. You are not required to attend this class in uniform.
- As long as you pass the final exam, you will leave this course with a BLS/CPR card, and officially be BLS/CPR certified at the conclusion of the course.
- This is a four hour CEU course. You will receive a certificate of completion reflecting four hours of continuing education credit.
To see a list of SPC continuing education courses available visit: https://www.spcollege.edu/ems-open