Justin Bushko has volunteered to serve as the biomedical engineering technology advisory board chair. The program is excited to have someone with such extensive experience leading advisory board and helping shape the future of the program!
- Justin has 15 years of experience in the development, manufacturing and service ofMedical Devices.
- He has led multiple teams to design or sustain over 100 products.
- Justin holds various certifications, such as: Project Management Professional (PMP), ASQ Software Quality Engineer, Six Sigma Black Belt, Design for Six Sigma, Lean Design, Kaizen and Root Cause Analysis.
- As Program/Project Manager, he has led all aspects of product development and provided expertise within Risk Management, Industrial Design, Human Factors & Usability and Electrical Product Safety.
Get more information
Please contact Brian Bell with any questions you may have, let us know if you are interested in:
- Getting your A.S degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Providing students with work experience
- Being a guest lecturer
- Equipment Donations
- Joining our advisory board
Brian Bell, Ph.D.
Biomedical Engineering Technology
St. Petersburg College
Biomedical Engineering Technology at SPC
This degree offers an integrated education experience designed to help students get a career with a healthcare institution, medical device manufacturer or service company, or even with an international organization dedicated to improving health care in third-world and developing countries.
Through SPC’s Biomedical Engineering Technology A.S Degree, you can:
- Complete an internship, giving you valuable experience
- Gain hands-on practice working with medical devices
- Interact with industry professionals
- Prepare for the following nationally-recognized industry certifications:
- CBET (Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician)
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- CompTIA A+ (Computing Technology Industry Association certification for service technicians)
Explore medical technology and increase your technical skills as a biomedical engineering technician.