The 15th Annual SEmmy Awards Ceremony was held via YouTube Premiere on Friday, May 22, 2020. St. Petersburg College Digital Arts and Music Industry Recording Arts (MIRA) students joined Pinellas County High Schools in the first-ever Online SEmmy Awards.
Hosted by Seminole Campus Provost, Mark Strickland, from the comfort of his own living room, the event kicked off with some light-hearted comedy that continued throughout the event. This year’s ceremony was steampunk-themed. With a beautiful Steaming SEmmy’s logo, a vintage video introduction, and industrial transitions, the steampunk theme was beautifully executed.
- Digital Imaging: Roxanne Mannello
- Graphic Design: Kaela Smith
- Photography: Brendon Agee
- Typography: Jessica Kelter
- Video Production: Malik Carr
- Music Composition: Matthew Morris
High School Winners
- Animation & Motion Graphics: Anh Ho
- Digital Imaging: Maxine McKay
- Graphic Design: Delaney Halter
- Photography: Nicole Hill
- Video Production: Ainsley Williams
- Music Composition: Kaylee Ramos
Best in Show: Cornelian Dilemma by Anh Ho
Congratulations to all of the 2020 SEmmy Award finalists and winners! A full recap of the ceremony can be viewed on YouTube.