- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15
- Caruth Health Education Center
- 7200 66th Street N., Pinellas Park
- FREE and open to the public
- Sign up for an event reminder
Health careers outlook
Employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow 18 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Healthcare occupations are expected to add about 2.4 million new jobs, more than any of the other occupational groups.
This projected growth is mainly due to an aging population, leading to greater demand for healthcare services.
Take a tour of the campus
Visit the center during the Nov. 15 open house and take a tour. You’ll be to see our state-of-the-art Dental Hygiene Clinic, simulation hospital (S.C.E.N.E), Anatomage Table, Orthotics and Prosthetics lab, Physical Therapy Assistant and Respiratory Care labs.
Tours will be held at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Meet with deans, program directors, and faculty
SPC offers programs in a number of different healthcare programs. Have questions about a a particular program or want to explore the various options? Faculty and staff from the following areas will be at the open house to help you:
- Dental Hygiene
- Emergency Medical Services
- Funeral Services and Arts
- Health Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Veterinary Technology
- Health Services Administration
Talk with current students
Want to know what it’s like to be a student at SPC? Don’t ask us. Ask our students.
Learn about our programs from the perspective of current students. They will be there to answer questions and showcase some of their best work!
Speak with academic advisors and financial aid
Learn about program admission requirements, transfer credits, financial aid options, and registering for the Spring 2019 Term for associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Why should you attend?
- Experts on hand to answer all of your questions
- A pressure-free environment to explore potential health majors
- Learn about financial aid
- Apply to the college
- Register for classes
- Join us for refreshments