Information Technology is excited to share they have partnered with Microsoft to provide live virtual Microsoft Teams training at the beginner and advanced levels.
Microsoft Teams Beginner Training Dates
- Friday, Dec. 4, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 7, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, Dec. 11, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Microsoft Teams Advanced Training Date
- Monday, Dec. 7, 1:30 – 3 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER To register for these trainings, please go to Percipio. Under SPC Featured content, click on the Instructor Lead Training tile, then click “watch. For complete directions on how to register, click here. Calendar meeting invites will be emailed to all registered participants after registration is complete.
Basic Training Topics (90-min session)
- Navigate Microsoft Teams
- Overview of calls, chats, and meetings
- Calendar and meetings
- Collaborating in a team
Advanced Training Topics (90-min session)
- Review app functionality in Teams
- Content search and commands
- Manage notifications and activity
- Document collaboration and SharePoint integration
- Team structure and settings
- Meeting lifecycle
Contact the Information Systems Technical Support Desk for answers to any questions you may have: 727-791-2795 or http://www.spcollege.edu/helpdesk/.