SPC will join a Habitat for Humanity build this Saturday, January 25, 2020. The group will meet at the build site at 6287 68th Street N, Pinellas Park, from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
If you are interested in signing up, follow the registration option below that pertains to you:
If you’ve already volunteered with SPC Habitat Builds at a Habitat Pinellas event before:
1. Click here, then enter your username and password.
2. Your build days will populate automatically.
3. Click Register next to the event that matches the date, time, and place at the top of this message.
4. That is it!
If you are new to the SPC Habitat Builds group with Habitat Pinellas:
- Don’t have a username and password? Click here to complete the online registration and after the safety video, proceed to step 2. DO have a username and password? Click here, enter the username and password, and then proceed to step 2. Need your password reset? Email Brittney Keene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enter SPC Habitat Builds into the space provided then click Join.
3. Your build days will populate automatically.
4. Click Register next to the event that matches the date, time, and place at the top of this message.
5. That is it!
Build Day Information:
1. Wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, Crocs).
2. Bring lunch, water is provided.
3. All tools are provided on site.
4. Please be prompt. If you miss the safety meeting, which occurs promptly at the scheduled start time, you will not be permitted to volunteer.
5. Carpool if possible; parking can be limited.
6. Please, do not block driveways or mailboxes.