Anne Cooper, Senior Vice President of Instruction and Academic Programs, invites St. Petersburg College faculty to share their thoughts, concerns and aspirations during a series of “Listening Post” events this term.
Please consider attending one of the discussions at the following campuses:
- Allstate Campus: noon to 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 28, Pinellas Room AC 129J.
- Clearwater Campus and EpiCenter: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Tuesday, April 7, ES 104.
- Health Education Center and Vet Tech Center: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, April 23, Provost Conference Room (HE 165).
- Seminole Campus: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., Thursday, April 9, UP 201.
- SPC Downtown Center and SPC Midtown Center: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, March 19, SPC Downtown Center Community Room (DC 210).
- St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus: 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., Thursday, April 16, AD 180.
- Tarpon Springs Campus: noon to 1:30 p.m., Thursday, April 30, BB 160.
This is a great opportunity to discuss with Cooper whatever is on your mind. Mark your calendar now to attend.