The world is missing out. We could all be learning more. Living out our purpose. Leading and being led by people who inspire and enlighten us, gives us strength and allows us to grow. The world needs better leaders — leaders worth following.
SPC’s campus provosts and HR-Professional Development will host a Leadercast event designed to challenge leaders to leverage their influence for the sake of others. Join us and discover what it means to be a leader worth following. This event is open to staff and students.
Now in its 15th year, Leadercast has become the can’t-miss leader development event for everyday leaders. This year’s Leadercast theme is Beyond You so you can discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
What to expect: You can expect to be challenged. Inspired. Encouraged. You will learn how to improve your own leadership skills and also have the opportunity to network with other leaders at SPC.
- The event will feature four 1 – 1 ¾ hour pre-recorded sessions
- Top guest speakers include Dr. Henry Cloud, Malcolm Gladwell, Desmond Tutu and Laura Bush
- Engaging audience discussions are incorporated into each session
- This event is provided at no cost to students, faculty and staff
- Lunch is included
- Learn more about Leadercast
- Date – Friday, Sept. 5
- Location – Seminole Campus, Digitorium (UP 160)
- Check-in – 8:30 a.m.
- Sessions – First session begins at 9 a.m. and the event concludes by 4 p.m.
- Registration deadline – Friday, Aug. 29
- Seating is limited – reserve your seat by registering now
- Employees should receive supervisor approval to participate